帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2022-1-28 19:09:00 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
巧合吉祥的全名Coincidence auspicious full name
第二篇 巧合吉祥的全名

我这个名字是因为网络重名太多了,所以前面用了我英文名字麦琪的全称玛格丽特,作为区分。

并且,后来,因为我喜欢伊斯兰教的可兰经,且可兰,可是可爱,可人,兰花象征君子,走美好可人的君子之路,我认为这个含义,对我和世界都有吉祥寓意,所以,准备后面再加上可兰。

又因为一直秉持天道,所以还要在最后,最重点的位置,加上曦文,英文就是heaven,表明对上天和神的敬意。

曦,就是黎明前黑暗中的曙光,文即文章,文明,引申为引领进入文明正道的光明之文字。好像天书一样。

我一度以为这很像中东阿拉伯人名字,父名己名加祖父名,后面加家族部落名,结果我把顺序记错了,中东阿拉伯人名字是,己名在父名前。

我觉得,巧合的是,这很像三位一体的结构,圣父圣子圣灵,也很像犹太教,基督教,伊斯兰教的发展过程。最后则是不忘点出天地大自然的根本之道,天道。妙极了!

合起来,就像是,父母名,自己名,人生幸运路的名,根本出发点和终极目标的名。四个,很完整,这样趋向圆满的名字,确实很令人喜爱和珍视,很舍不得更改和丢弃。

所以我就决定,笔名的全名,用这个,即:玛格丽特,麦琪,可兰,曦文。英文是Margaret. maggie. koran. heaven。

因为我希望,这一份趋向吉祥好运的善意,能给地球带来好运,给世界带来吉祥。同时作为回报天地对我的福佑。

虽然一个人的愿望力量不大,但是星星再小,也有微光。哪怕是流星,也有它存在过带来的一点光明,照亮一处黑暗,即有一份价值,哪怕只是照亮自己周围,温暖了自己...或许不经意之间,就有某些生命看到了它,从而走出黑暗,就因此走上了正路。我总是如此乐观~哈哈

translation:

the second article  Coincidence auspicious full name

choose my this writer name is because there are too many duplicate names on the Internet, so I used my English name Maggie's full name Margaret, as a distinction.

And later, because I like the Koran of Islam, and the Koran, in fact called ke lan .ke, means lovely and comfortable. lan is The orchid ,symbolizes  gentleman .so ke lan is koran, means take the road that is beautiful and correct and kindness ,become gentleman and good people. I think this meaning has auspicious implications for me and the world, so I'm going to addthe word " Koran" after my name.

And because I'm always adhered to the way of heaven, in my lifetime, so I add Xiwen to the last and most important position. in English,xiwen should be translated as heaven, which shows our respect for heaven and God.

Xi is the light in the darkness before dawn. wen is  article or civilization, so xiwen is extended to the meaning: the bright literature works which can leading to the right path of civilization... like books from  heaven.

I once thought my this name was very similar to the Middle East Arab name. The father's name ,then his own name, and plus his grandfather's name, at last, followed by the family and tribe name. As a result, I remembered the wrong order. The Middle East Arab name , his own name is the first place,  before his father's name.

also, I think, coincidentally, this is very similar to the Trinity structure, the Holy Father, the Holy Son and the Holy Spirit, as well as the development process of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Finally, we should not forget to point out the fundamental road of nature, the road of heaven. so incredibly Wonderful!

all in together, this is like the name of parents, own name, the name of the lucky road in life, the name of the fundamental starting point and the ultimate goal. Four, very complete, such a perfect name, is worth to be really loved and cherished, make me be very reluctanted to change and discard it.

So I decided to use this full pseudonym, that is: Margaret, Maggie, Koran, Xiwen. in English,it is Margaret,maggie,koran,heaven。

Because I hope that this goodwill towards good luck can bring good fortune to the earth and the world. At the same time, in return for heaven and earth's blessings to me.

Although a person's wishes,the power maybe not big and very strong, no matter how small the stars are, they also have a glimmer. Even a meteor has a little light brought by its existence, illuminating a dark place, that is, it has a value, even if it just illuminates its surroundings and warms itself .Perhaps inadvertently, some life beings saw it, so can get out of the darkness and embark on the right road. I'm always so optimistic ~ ha ha

# coincide# 全名# 吉祥# good luck# heaven# 天道
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国语言文字论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 01:08 , Processed in 0.033170 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表